The Power of One
Attacking the Opioid Epidemic with Second-Chance Employment
The opioid epidemic is multifaceted and extremely complex and it's in every community. This epidemic is causing many public health and community problems but there is also a growing employment problem being created for both employers and prospective employees.
Problems for the Employer:
Employers are finding it more and more difficult to find qualified employees who can pass drug screenings. Many employers are considering not even doing drug screens as a part of the hiring process as a way to deal with the problem. Additionally employers aren’t eager to hire people with a history of drug use and possibly a criminal record.
Problems for the Employee:
Those who want to turn from a life of addiction and who are in active recovery often cannot find employment because of their past - even though they may be highly qualified.
What if you could spend less than 60 mins with someone who is successfully solving both sides of this problem and can teach you real strategies and tactics so you can as well?
Imagine being able to tap into an under-realized pool of talent to take your organization and community to new levels.
This webinar, with Rob Perez of DV8 Kitchen in Lexington, KY, will do just that for you. He will share his personal experience and the most effective tools to help you become a leader in this area as well.
The Power of One is all about just ONE person understanding the difference they can make....THAT Person is YOU!
WITH This Course, You Will:
- Tap into new and innovative ways to grow your revenue and your impact.
- Become part of the solution to the opioid epidemic locally and nationally.
- Be seen as a true leader in the times that we live in.
WITHOUT This Course, You Risk:
- Being seen as irrelevant.
- Seeing a continual decline in a qualified workforce.
- Watching your organization and community suffer in this opioid crisis.
This Course is for you, if you are a...
- Leader who cares about the health and vitality of your organization.
- Leader who wants to be a part of the solution to the opioid epidemic.
- Leader who wants to positively impact the lives and businesses of those around you.
- Professional who wants to gain a competitive advantage for yourself in your organization.
Recognized national pioneer in the second-chance employment movement. Featured on NBC Nightly News, The NY Times and Oprah Magazine.