Presentation & Communication MasterMind Group
6 week small group led by a world class presentation coach that is intently focused on achieving higher performance through stronger communication skills.Enroll in Course
- The average attention span of someone today is merely 8 seconds!
- There are four separate generations in today’s workplace - all communicating very differently!
- Becoming an excellent communicator will not happen by luck or by even “doing what you have done before.”
- Individuals achieve higher results when being pushed in a focused team environment
A recent study (published by DDI) showed very high percentages of those assuming new leadership roles are now demanding EXTERNAL coaching rather than manager coaching.
Where will you get your coaching and training to become the most effective communicator possible?
- Imagine being a part of a small group of talented individuals focused on achieving higher performance through stronger communication skills and being mentored by a world class personal presentation coach.
- What if that coach was someone who had pitched billion dollar business deals along with sharing the speaking stage with thought-leaders like Stephen Covey? How high could your personal and professional performance go if you were a part of a group like that?
That is exactly what this Mastermind Group is designed to do for you!
Mastermind Group Member Benefits
- Small group coaching with no other attendees outside your group
- You will be one of a select number coached this intently
- Personal Questionnaire used to identify your unique value and your highest potential
- Personalized coaching and training plan crafted specifically for the results you want to achieve
- “Stair-stepped” training that will build on each other
- Six intensive training sessions (60-90 mins each). Will be facilitated “live” virtually (Facebook Live, Google Hangouts, etc).
- Presentation construction and delivery coaching around the actual speeches, presentations or pitches you are to give
- Immediate, as well as ongoing, personal feedback
- Mastermind Group Members will receive replicable tools and templates to use going forward
- Discounted future services
- Weighted application to attend Spark Academy Trainer Certification Program (Program to be launched Fall 2018)
- Position advancement on all waiting lists for VIP Trainings
By the end of the Mastermind, Group Members will be able to:
- Immediately identify connection opportunities to any audience
- Use replicable tools and templates to build dynamic presentations for any audience
- Learn the brain science behind how to move an audience to action
- Deliver presentations that are dramatically different from peers and competitors
- Understand and use a simple process for creative content development going forward
- Teach others these same techniques
Once you join the group, we will assign you a start date and send you the information packet and pre-work to complete before your group's start date.
Looking forward to having you as part of the next MasterMind!
Jay McChord is a highly requested trainer, speaker and consultant to companies, institutions and organizations globally.
Recognized as an authority on the Multi-Generational Workplace, Jay’s high-energy live events and high-value online content have earned him the nickname of “Your Chief Encouragement Officer”.
Jay brings a unique perspective to his sessions as a former Global Senior Sales Trainer for a multi-billion dollar international technology company, an elected official, published author and military artist. Jay’s connection to each audience sparks energy, enthusiasm and passion.
Jay and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Riley and Davis, and make their home in Lexington, KY.