Personal Presentation & Communication Coaching
Become the most dynamic speaker, presenter or trainer in your organization, community or generation!Enroll in Course
- The average attention span of someone today is merely 8 seconds!
- There are four separate generations in today’s workplace all communicating very differently!
- Becoming an excellent communicator given these challenges will not happen by luck or by even “doing what you have done before.”
A recent study ([published by DDI) showed very high percentages of those assuming new leadership roles are now demanding EXTERNAL coaching rather than manager coaching.
Where will you get your coaching and training to become the most effective communicator possible?
What if you could deliver perfect presentations live and virtually that moved your audiences to action every time because you were personally mentored by a world class speaker and trainer who had pitched billion dollar business deals as well as sharing the speaking stage with thought-leaders like Stephen Covey?
How high could your personal and professional performance go if you had access to that type of coaching?
If you want to become the most dynamic speaker, presenter or trainer (whether in-person, virtual, or virtually live) in your organization, community or generation this coaching intensive was designed for you!
- Eight intensive 1x1 training sessions (60-90 mins each). To be facilitated in person or live virtually.
- Direct 1x1 coaching with no other attendees during your sessions
- Personal Questionnaire designed to identify your unique value and your highest potential
- Personalized coaching and training plan crafted specifically for the results you want to achieve
- “Stair-stepped” training that will build on each other
- Presentation construction and delivery coaching around the actual speeches, presentations or pitches you are to give
- Immediate, as well as ongoing, personal feedback
- Student will receive replicable tools and templates to use going forward
- Discounts on future products and services
- Ongoing personal follow up as needed
- Weighted application to attend Spark Academy Trainer Certification Program
- Position advancement on all waiting lists for VIP Trainings
By the End of the Training Students will be able to:
- Immediately identify connection opportunities to any audience
- Use reliable tools and templates to build dynamic presentations for any audience
- Learn the brain science being how to move an audience to action
- Deliver presentations that are dramatically different from peers and competitors
- Understand and use a simple process for creative content development going forward
- Teach others these same techniques
Jay McChord is a highly requested speaker, trainer, facilitator and consultant to companies, institutions and organizations globally.
Recognized as an authority on the Multi-Generational Workplace and the Remote Work/ Virtual Environment Workplace, Jay’s high-value content and high-energy live, virtual, and hybrid events have earned him the nickname of “Your Chief Encouragement Officer”. Jay will give you the tools to successfully navigate the challenges of the Multi-Generational Workplace -made up of Traditionals, Baby Boomers, Gen-X, Millennials, and the Gen-Z generations and the headwinds facing you and your business today.
Jay's passion is to light a spark of encouragement and see leaders and teams communicate differently and more effectively in today’s eight second world. He does this by teaching solid communication, leadership, and relationship skills that equip you and your team to thrive in today’s marketplace.
Jay brings a unique perspective to his sessions as a former Global Senior Sales Trainer for a multi-billion dollar international technology company, an elected official, published author and military artist. Jay’s connection to each audience ignites energy, enthusiasm and passion.
Jay and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Riley and Davis, and make their home in Lexington, KY.