- If you are struggling to recruit and retain top Millennial talent - this course is for you!
- If you are a leader who is finding it difficult (or even impossible) to manage and motivate Millennials - this course is for you!
- If you recognize Millennials are moving into decision-making roles and you want to build connections now to secure your future success - this course is for you!
- If you understand building bridges to the Millennial generation is critical in securing a lasting personal legacy - this course is for you!
- If you want to move away from all the complaining surrounding working with Millennials and become a “Millennial Magnet” who consistently attracts top talent - this course is for you!
- If you are leading an organization that wants to shut out the competition by seizing the Millennial opportunity to its fullest - this course is for you!
In the next 18-36 months, your customer will change. The decision makers that you depend on in your top producing customers, will most likely become Millennials. They think different and are motivated differently than their Gen-X and Baby Boomer counterparts. Do you and your sales teams know how to communicate effectively with this generation? Bottom line - Are you prepared to depend on this generation for your company's revenue...and your paycheck?
Additionally, your organization internally will look different in the next 18-36 months. More Baby Boomers will be retiring and Millennials will be moving into management roles inside your operation. Are you prepared to lead this generation?
It's time to get excited about the power of the Millennial Generation. They are an amazing group of young leaders who are already changing the world (i.e. Uber, Airbnb). They are going to be successful and those that can lead this generation and harness their power, will no doubt be better off working with them, instead of against them.
This course will help you identify the strengths of this generation, as well as places that you can help them improve. After completing this course, you will be able to recruit and retain, manage and motivate top Millennial talent. You will have specific strategies and tactics to attract high achieving Millennials to your organization, cause and/or personal initiatives. Strategies and tactics learned in this course can also be leveraged to attract Millennial decision-makers to do business with you, personally and organizationally.
Jay McChord is a highly requested speaker, trainer, facilitator and consultant to companies, institutions and organizations globally.
Recognized as an authority on the Multi-Generational Workplace and the emerging Remote Work/ Virtual Environment Workplace, Jay’s high value content and high-energy live, virtual, and hybrid events have earned him the nickname of “Your Chief Encouragement Officer”. Jay will give you the tools to successfully navigate the challenges of, not only, the Multi-Generational Workplace -made up of Traditionals, Baby Boomers, Gen-X, Millennials...and the coming Gen-Z generation - but also the challenges of the Remote Work/ Virtual Environment Workplace!
Jay's passion is to light a spark of encouragement and see leaders and teams communicate differently and more effectively in today’s eight second world. He does this by teaching solid communication, leadership, and relationship skills that equip you and your team to thrive in today’s marketplace.
Jay brings a unique perspective to his sessions as a former Global Senior Sales Trainer for a multi-billion dollar international technology company, an elected official, published author and military artist. Jay’s connection to each audience ignites energy, enthusiasm and passion.
Jay and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Riley and Davis, and make their home in Lexington, KY.
StartWorkbook - Download & Print
PreviewMacro Generation (6:03)
PreviewCompression of the Two Tens (4:32)
StartMillennials - Overview of Generation (5:24)
StartBig Doors Swing on Little Hinges (1:59)
StartTactical and Practical Solutions (4:23)
StartTactical and Practical Solutions (5:14)
StartTactical and Practical Solutions (4:25)
StartWrap Up (3:29)